- Your tax-deductible gift benefits the ENTIRE community: people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
- Your dollars go to services that you and your family use and value – there’s a personal return on your gift.
- Schlow and its Friends group are trustworthy non-profits with transparent budgets, positive audits, and relatively small fundraising costs – your dollars go directly toward library materials and services.
- State aid is dwindling and private dollars are needed to continue our tradition of outstanding community service.
- Schlow is an award-winning library ranked high in benchmarking surveys for its facility and service. The Library annually serves over 350,000 visitors, checks out over 700,000 items and offers educational programs to over 27,000 attendees.
Schlow Centre Region Library is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.